Wednesday, July 2, 2014

3 DAYS TILL SAILOR MOON CRYSTALS!!!!

So, today has been slow and quiet.
I've literally watched too much tv, today..and yesterday and I'll probably do the same thing tomorrow.

Haha, anyways I know that all of us Sailor Moon fans are freaking out right now because we have only 3DAYS till the reboot comes out.
It's actually a funny story because recently when I visited Disney World, my family and I went to Epcot, and as we were traveling the worlds, we stumbled along Japan..
I HAD TO LOOK FOR SAILOR MOON. I DID. I FOUND SAILOR MOON.

Guys..Guys..Guys..I spent $118 on just Sailor Moon Merchandise!!!!!!!!!!!


It was totally worth it, tho. Totes.


If anyone wants to know, my favorite Sailor Scout is Sailor Neptune from the Outer Senshi...

Anyways, bye babes.
Until tomorrow<3

Lauren :3

2 comments: